Ask Paul!

125 replies to this topic

#121 Uranium Willy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:49 PM

Hey, Paul can you please provide some more information about this pork chop of the week club thanks.
Uranium Willy

#122 Prozizzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:19 AM

Hi Paul,

Loved the Eric Red coverage. I just want to point out some of his amazing other works. He wrote the Hitcher! Bad Moon! Cohen and Tate! AND, if you haven't seen 100 Feet, you will really like it.

Thanks for everything you do

#123 Kanley Stubrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:17 PM

I just saw that Escape From New York is getting re-done with Robert Rodriguez, prompting me to ask: How about a spinoff-of-sorts within the HDTGM universe called "How Did This Get Re-made?" that focuses solely on awful/ill-advised reboots?

#124 Elektra Boogaloo

Mistress of All Agonies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:38 PM

Paul, I have fallen down an internet rabbit hole and discovered David Yost was the location manager for BURNING LOVE and NTS:SD:SUV. Does that mean you know the Blue Ranger? This is very important to 10-year-old me.

#125 Quinn411

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:14 AM

Hey Paul! I was wondering seeing if you could explain where the first name Hummy came from your explanation it would be like you being called Hummy Man?
Also, are there any movies or conversations you guys avoid because your friends were in terrible movies?

#126 firsttimecallerlongtimelistenr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted Yesterday, 02:40 PM

i usually watch the HDTGM movie of the week on the saturday night before the episode is released but as I had seen fast 8 i decided to watch a bluray i bought a few months back ... Predator! Did you know it is 30 years since it was released? 30!!!! I hadn't watched it in years but it really holds up. And it looks amazing in HD.

It got me thinking. Is there any chance you could do a summer movie season again? Ye did one back in 2012. I'd love to revisit some more classic blockbusters.