Episode 21 — Morning Becomes Oddly Racist

5 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

I know a lot of you have been complaining about the fast paced comedic nature of the show, so we thought we'd bring in Nathan Brantley from Morning Becomes Eclectic to slow the pace down a bit. It's kind of hard to do that when you've got the comedic genius of Chris Hardwick and Charlene Yi at work. They try the first (and as of typing, last) ever game of What Is It Wearing and Charlene shows off some of her talent for impressions and music.

#2 Patrick Guysky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

newish listener - currently backlogging through the comedy bang-bang archive, as a michigan state grad i was sad to hear i missed an opportunity to see nathan brantley live at an east lansing, michigan town hall meeting! great show excited for the hundreds of episodes in my future

#3 sarel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

View PostPatrick Guysky, on 31 May 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

newish listener - currently backlogging through the comedy bang-bang archive, as a michigan state grad i was sad to hear i missed an opportunity to see nathan brantley live at an east lansing, michigan town hall meeting! great show excited for the hundreds of episodes in my future

Ahh yeah, I remember the feeling of going back through all the episodes. Try and go in order since things make a little more sense when there are callbacks made by returning characters.

#4 Johnny Unusual

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • LocationFredericton, New Brunswick

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

Seriously though, what is it wearing?
Please PM Me to vote for your favourite CBB guests

#5 BrandonMLytle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

We're not meant to know what it is or what it is wearing, really. Does Seth Morris ever play Seth Morris on the show?

#6 justinmh05

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostBrandonMLytle, on 21 March 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

We're not meant to know what it is or what it is wearing, really. Does Seth Morris ever play Seth Morris on the show?

Yes. On an episode with Ed Helms from last year.