🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 21 — Morning Becomes Oddly Racist

I know a lot of you have been complaining about the fast paced comedic nature of the show, so we thought we'd bring in Nathan Brantley from Morning Becomes Eclectic to slow the pace down a bit. It's kind of hard to do that when you've got the comedic genius of Chris Hardwick and Charlene Yi at work. They try the first (and as of typing, last) ever game of What Is It Wearing and Charlene shows off some of her talent for impressions and music.

newish listener - currently backlogging through the comedy bang-bang archive, as a michigan state grad i was sad to hear i missed an opportunity to see nathan brantley live at an east lansing, michigan town hall meeting! great show excited for the hundreds of episodes in my future

newish listener - currently backlogging through the comedy bang-bang archive, as a michigan state grad i was sad to hear i missed an opportunity to see nathan brantley live at an east lansing, michigan town hall meeting! great show excited for the hundreds of episodes in my future

Ahh yeah, I remember the feeling of going back through all the episodes. Try and go in order since things make a little more sense when there are callbacks made by returning characters.

We're not meant to know what it is or what it is wearing, really. Does Seth Morris ever play Seth Morris on the show?

We're not meant to know what it is or what it is wearing, really. Does Seth Morris ever play Seth Morris on the show?

Yes. On an episode with Ed Helms from last year.

Sign in to follow this