🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 23 — Guest Host Paul F. Tompkins

Many nerds dream about the meeting of Paul F. Tompkins and 'Weird Al' Yankovic. Well, now you can know just exactly how it happened! Spoiler alert: It's hilarious! And I know we all heard about the mysterious pink-lining of Tig Notaro in Vancouver, so be sure to get the truth behind the rumors!

Very serious question: who plays Paul McCartney toward the end of this episode? It's driven me crazy since the first time I heard it, and I still can't figure it out.

• Like 1

I could listen to these three converse for hours. Paul is so naturally funny. He's my absolute favorite comedian.

Going through all these episodes for the first time, so far this could be my favourite.

Very serious question: who plays Paul McCartney toward the end of this episode? It's driven me crazy since the first time I heard it, and I still can't figure it out.

I'm pretty sure that's Pat Francis, oft featured on Jimmy Pardo's Never Not Funny and host of his own podcast Rock Solid

I'm pretty sure that's Pat Francis, oft featured on Jimmy Pardo's Never Not Funny and host of his own podcast Rock Solid

It was my friend Brian Whalen.

• Like 8

It was my friend Brian Whalen.

The same Brian from the Pod F Tompkast Extrasode (in which he calls into the Paul F. Tompkins show without an accent as Sir Paul)?

Sign in to follow this