🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 63 - Jeff Garlin: Young People

Welcome to the first episode of Young People with Jeff Garlin! Jeff is a comedian of some notoriety who you may recognize from The Goldbergs and Curb Your Enthusiasm who has an interest in talking to young people in the industry. This week he reunites with his Disney's The Whereabout Gang co-star and pop star Heather to chat about her recent club hookup with superstar Denny Peters, using Twitter to test out her new song lyrics, and her interesting relationship with her agency. Later, Traci Reardon arrives to help her Twitter followers with advice on enjoying life with a girlfriend, being surrounded by spiders, and more in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

The guy playing Jeff Garlin was way too engaged with the podcast to be believable.

• Like 9

The guy playing Jeff Garlin was way too engaged with the podcast to be believable.

I know, right? I like Jeff, but didn't really think this would be good because the premise of this show takes way more giving-a-shit than he can usually muster, but it was really good!

• Like 1

s/o to sam chuckling in the background at one point

Busted :(

• Like 4

Busted :(/>

Hey, Sam.

Just wondering how you feel about my best friend Ashley. She posts over in the HH board. She's real swell and the perfect size to fit on the back of a motorcycle.

Sincerely,

JeffreyParties

• Like 4

"Denny Peters"

I couldn't tell if Jeff not remembering his name over and over again was a bit or not... because for someone who improvises all the time, he seems to have little to no short-term memory.

regardless, it made me laugh every single time... and it reminded me how much I miss listening to BTW

Hey, Sam.

Just wondering how you feel about my best friend Ashley. She posts over in the HH board. She's real swell and the perfect size to fit on the back of a motorcycle.

Sincerely,

JeffreyParties

Hey buddy. This isn't the time or place.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this