🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 29 — Introducing Huell Howser

Fan favorite (well, at least this fan's favorite) Ben Schwartz makes his first appearance, and we're lucky he and Chip Pope were there. You see, public television host Huell Howser came in James Adomian's stead and boy did he have a lot of questions! Chip and Ben kept him informed, but confusion ensued when Chip left to get his friend R.O. Manse. Don't miss the premiere of Do They Know It's Christmas!

I'm catching up with Comedy Death Ray via iTunes at work (I'm a watch technician) and I literally had to pause the end of the episode to stop myself from breaking down laughing. Huell was killing me. Hilarious :D

• Like 1

Also catching up on Comedy Bang Bang/Deathray from the beginning, and had to say what a brilliant episode this was. Before Huell's memories returned, it was hilarious, but once they returned, it was a masterpiece with a fifty minute set-up for a punchline that I never saw coming and was one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my entire life. Everyone did a great job, and Adomian is simply a genius.

• Like 2

I've seen Huell Howser, and this impression is perfect. He's this ridiculous on his show. James Adomian should have made this a web series or something.

Like others, I am catching up on early CDR episodes and somehow I had missed Huell's 1st appearance. Epic. Another one of those episodes that should come with a warning - "Not safe for driving". The perfect topper was hearing Scott go hoarse at the end from laughing so hard. Great stuff. Adomian is incredible.

I've seen Huell Howser, and this impression is perfect. He's this ridiculous on his show. James Adomian should have made this a web series or something.

• Like 2

Amazing meltdown at the end. I know some episodes Adomian comes on a bit strong and sometimes steps on the other guests a bit, but he's really talented.

Sign in to follow this