🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 32 — Raaaaaaaandy!

Brendon Small is the genius behind the band Dethklok (who you might know better as Metalocalypse, but he would prefer that you didn't). Aziz Ansari is the genius behind Raaaaaaaandy from Judd Apatow's movie 'Funny People.' Stan Lee is the genius behind Spiderman. And while Captain Moustache isn't necessarily a genius, he does offer some funny stand-up!

The whole exchange with Aziz's likes and dislikes and Brendon's dislikes of Scott questioning made me laugh so hard, I spilled coffee all over my self. I remember that like it was yesterday.

I was jut watching Spinal Tap and I realized that Brendon Small needs to interview Metal pioneer Derek Smalls.

@ johnny
From what i've seen Brendon doesn't really like doing interviews, if you couldn't tell by his dryness throughout this podcast. I'm surprised he was as laid back as he was in this.

Why hasn't Brendon Small been back? He seems to have done a good job and his character work was pretty funny.

Re-listened to a couple of old favorites, including this one. I agree, Brendan Small needs to come back. He's been absent for far too long. Aziz whipping out all of the 90's band references was pretty great. This episode had the great gem by Stan Lee "KEEP YOUR PENNIES! DONT THROW COPPER AT THAT ONE"

Hahah crying from the final bit with Captain Moustache. Looks like future charac Tiny was born the love child of Fat Albert and Louie Armstrong. Going to have to rewind to hear that again.

Sign in to follow this