🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 34 — Have a Merry Christmas...

If Santa asked ME what I wanted for Christmas, I'm sure Jon Hamm, Nick Kroll, James Adomian, and Paul F. Tompkins would be involved. Well, Scott answers this nerd's Christmas dreams with a commercial for Masculinidad, a peek into Jesse 'The Mind' Ventura's new show, and an acting-off between John C. Reilly and Jon Hamm. Of course, a special episode wouldn't be complete without a super-special guest, Weirdest Kulap Vilaysack!

• Like 1

The "acting-off" between Jon Hamm and John C. Reilly is one of the funniest podcast moments in the history of podcasts and act-offs!

• Like 5

Paul F. Tompkins' John C. Reilly is pretty much the best thing ever. I was certainly crying real tears by the end of this episode. El Gatto!!

• Like 1

Please tell me there are more episodes with PFT as John C in them. Also, kindly point out which ones specifically... please. :)

Please tell me there are more episodes with PFT as John C in them. Also, kindly point out which ones specifically... please. :)/>

PFT plays him in one of the 2013 live tour shows, which you can buy. But I don't think he played Reilly again in a regular CBB episode.

But check out the Pod F Tompkast, which features the impression in a bunch of episode as part of the Great Undiscovered Project.

• Like 4

But check out the Pod F Tompkast, which features the impression in a bunch of episode as part of the Great Undiscovered Project.

man, It's been so long since the last episode I forgot how much I missed the Pod F Tompkast. "Racoons, America's animal"

Sign in to follow this