🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 59 — Free Subarus for Moms!

Important Message: We here at Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast are giving Todd Glass' mother a new car! For free! As long as her credit is good! And it's only for lease! And…we cannot guarantee she'll get the car! Also, on an unrelated topic, if anyone see's a German pretzel maker near the Hollywood sign, tell him that there is something to live for and that hell isn't nearly as great as it seems. Oh, and Paul F. Tompkins!

In regards to the delightful August Lindt: I haven't laughed at anything that hard since Cake Boss had a talk with Chewbaccas.

• Like 1

Andy Daly hits it out of the park with this great character.

It kinda surprises me that the older episodes don't get more love in the comments. I love digging through the archives during a lull in my podcast schedule.

• Like 3

This is one of my favorite episodes. PFT saying "Todd, SHUT UP!" is a CBB treasure.

August is one of my favorite characters on the show. The fact that he's such an upbeat and seemingly likable person is a contrast to some of Andy's other characters and it makes the fact that he too, wants to kill himself even funnier. Love this episode. I believe this was also my introduction to Todd Glass.

• Like 5

The discussion about Todd's dog around 45 minutes in is one of my favorite moments in the history of the show.

COME TO THINK OF IT, his barking is just the word "bark" over and over! He just says "bark bark bark"!

August is one of my favorite characters on the show. The fact that he's such an upbeat and seemingly likable person is a contrast to some of Andy's other characters and it makes the fact that he too, wants to kill himself even funnier. Love this episode. I believe this was also my introduction to Todd Glass.

Thats why I love Hot Dog and his unwavering devotion to Sha Na Na. So upbeat and spirited!

Oh and those Mike Phirman songs were fantastic -- especially liked "Irony and Wine".

The discussion about Todd's dog around 45 minutes in is one of my favorite moments in the history of the show.

COME TO THINK OF IT, his barking is just the word "bark" over and over! He just says "bark bark bark"!

How big is this dog?

About 6 foot 2.

Oh that's a guy in a dog suit!
  • Like 2

I just love PFT and Andy Daly together! They're the ultimate laughing combo.

However, I did get the feeling that Scott and PFT kinda ganged up on Todd, and then later even Todd mentions that, so I thought - OK, so it wasn't just me. I don't remember hearing an episode where I felt like they did that to another guest. It was a great episode, I just felt kinda bad for Todd.

EDIT: I can't stop laughing, as soon as I posted this Scott said that "some douchebag" was upset with the way he treated Todd the last time he was on! Well, I guess there's something about Todd that makes them act differently, like he's that one friend in a group that gets picked on.

Sign in to follow this