🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 60 — Now Hiring Interns!

Dreams DO come true, nerds, and even the notorious grump Scott Aukerman has a heart sometimes. Why else would he let clearly obnoxious, secretly horny tween Marissa Wompler try her hand at being an intern. Unfortunately, sometimes your dreams will also get crushed, like when you hope and pray that Brendon Walsh will stop doing his Flavio character. Donald Glover just might be the only 100% charming part of this episode, but he's definitely not the only funny part.

Why does the audio suck so bad on this episode? Any chance that you guys can go back in the studio and re-tape this one? Keep me posted.

I haven't listened to it in a while - but I recorded an intro that talks about how the first seven, I think? minutes we weren't recording on anything except a camera mic. But then it kicks in all of the sudden.
---

Let me know if that intro isn't on it - because it should be.

Absolutely one of my all-time favorite episodes. St. Clair straight killin the game, this character is golden, golden stuff.

@Scott, the intro is not on the streaming episode as of now, I wonder if I it would be included if I re-downloaded the mp3. You should add fhe intro, just in case some jerk stops listening too soon and misses out on a gem.

• Like 1

Currently there is no intro from Scott or opening section with terrible quality - it just drops right into the middle of Brendon's anecdote about pretending to represent the Beastie Boys (both on the podcast and on Soundcloud). As a CB!B! fan who is slowly working my way through the archives, it pains me that I don't get to hear Marissa Wompler being introduced for the first time. It hurts!

Uploaded the file with the opening section. I don't currently have access to the version with an intro from Scott but maybe it will turn up later. Thanks for bringing attention to this Grave D!

Sign in to follow this