🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode BO2009 — The Best of 2009

Scott asked us all to vote, and we did. Only, not for him. Listen in on what fans decided were the most memorable moments of 2009 on Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast. Because nobody wants to be alone during the holidays, Scott brought in his good friends Huell Howser, Ice T, and Bobby Bottleservice to help him count 'em down. If you are new to Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast, this is a great place to start!

I will continue to listen to this forever. I did a Huell Howser impression for months in homage to James Adomian, and every time I go home my mom wants me to talk about the difference between oranges and orange juice for a time.

Fantastic.

Do you mean the 2010 best of? Judging by the pictures, yes. It appears Nick Kroll, Brett Gelman and Seth Morris recorded their parts during the day of the 2010 Christmas episode.

I think for the 2009 one, we recorded it right after a show (the christmas show maybe?) that both Nick and PFT (and James? my memory is poor) were in. Then we recorded that segment before Nick left, then went back in and recorded the rest.

This was ballot rigged popularity contest bull shit...under no circumstances would even the best "Would you Rather" segments be included in a year-end best of...this one had like 6. Scott where were Matt Walsh and Co doing the script workshopping or Brendon Small's Fat Albert takes Bill Cosby's photo/Fat Albert meets Louie Armstrong at the Camera Store? I've opted out of the last couple months of 2012 episodes because you and "friends of the show" are no longer into it to go through 2009-2011 episodes that I haven't listened to and I'll be in the best of 2010 thread with oversightings in the next couple weeks. Thanks

Sign in to follow this