🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 38 — Paul F. Tompkins Steps In

While it is impossible to replace Scott Aukerman, Paul F. Tompkins does a better job than any. On this episode he does the whole Paul-F-Tompkins-thing until his grandma's get there to teach us a little bit about Paul's upbringing. Paul also brings on his friend from the highly underrated (in this nerds opinion) show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Kaitlin Olson, who teaches us a bit about working with a depressed alcoholic version of the Gentleman Tompkins.

This is a really underrated episode. PFT is always great, Kaitlin is funny and provides some wonderful rapport with Paul, and the Superego guys KILLED IT.

I listened to this one last year when I went on a Paul F. Tompkins listening spree. Since that time, I've gotten into Superego, so I'm giving this a re-listen today! Fun!

"Sit down, relax, tense up, and stand up."

• Like 4

Hey you should all listen to this ep on howl stitcher premium because it's really good. Great PFT stories, plus a recording of him singing The Smiths' How Soon Is Now. and the Superego guys are probably funniest people in the world. I hope they're on the show again sometime.

Sign in to follow this