🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 43 — Good One!

THE GOOD ONE ROBOT IS HERE! Everyone had been requesting it, and here it is! The Good-One robot! This almost makes up for the awkward addition of Julie Penzmere, Scott's ex-girlfriend (if you can call her that, I mean, they only dated once!). Tig Notaro quickly sets herself apart as a fan favorite with her phenomenal Foley work, and Rory Scovel gives us his Oscar predictions. If you were wanting more music from Cracked Out, this is the episode to check out since it is literally the only option Scott had.

Just listened to this episode for the first time in a while today, and found it great for reasons I had totally forgotten about. Aside from being the show's introduction to pretty much all of Tig's greatest bits (her impressions and the Good One Robot in particular), it's also proof that she is perhaps the worst What am I Thinking? player in the history of the game; maybe even worse than Jon Heder, who by all accounts didn't understand how to play the game during most of his participation. Even after she sort of figured it out, her clear intention to annoy Scott by playing incorrectly is just fantastic. That segment alone makes this episode worth relistening to, even without all of the great Julie Penzmere and "Rory Scovel" stuff.

Hey - does anyone know where one can find the Cracked Out CD scott is playing on this episode? Definitely Brett Gelman in there. Ah according to google Jon Daly is the other guy! Can't find it on iTunes or the rest of the internets... The bass playing is awful, but it's otherwise hilarious...

Scott's stalker x is hilarious btw

What can i say that hasn't already been said? Casey Wilson turns me on. Tig's not so bad herself, though I believe, I'm not her type. Rory was great at being awful at What am I thinking?