🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 120 — Brandon Gardner, Our Close Friend

I have never heard Sean so unfunny. The ads Hayes does are really the only quality comedy anymore. And you're wrong Sean. We do listen to the ads and we do enjoy it and yes.

I will fight you, physically. You won't like it.

• Like 23

I have never heard Sean so unfunny. The ads Hayes does are really the only quality comedy anymore. And you're wrong Sean. We do listen to the ads and we do enjoy it and yes.

Terrible second post!

• Like 21

Oh shit there's a vid on LiveLeak of ran beating up Montgomery, it's viral. No spoilers but he was no match and he died.

• Like 20

I've heard of Montgomery Burns from the Simpsons but Montgomery Justgotburnedbytheentireforum? I'm leaving you a pity like for them to bury you with.

R.I.P. ya goober.

• Like 8

In light of some things that have been said today, I just wanted to get a few things off my chest.

Sean?

mTOVjqR.png

and Hayes?

VSicsky.png

and Sean?

oNatyYW.png

oh and Hayes,

goA1Pkn.png

and 1 more thing, Sean

CsdOlin.png

oh and both of you,

IzPEGAV.png

lots of love, but not in a creepy way,

Annie xoxoxoxo

• Like 22

I don't like to pile on people because I like to be the change I want to see in the world. BUT I did hear from a reliable source that montgomery's name is actually not-come-ery because he got his dick trapped in a clamp while he was putting a shelf together and now he has difficulty achieving in bed. Not to be mean this is just fact imo

Lmao

• Like 8

I'm a little late to this, but I'll throw out a few zingers to make up for it...

- Hey Montgomery, nice name but last time I checked, Montgomery is the capital of ALABAMA!

-speaking of Alabama, you're gonna get Ala-BANNED-A from this forum, chief

-Question: You know what else is unfunny? Answer: Montgomery

• Like 17

Let's not be so harsh on this guy.

Yes I agree

Hey fuck you bro

• Like 23