🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 271 - Irresuppressible

Actress Danielle Schneider brings a Top 5 Broadway Musicals chart on this week's episode. Kulap and Danielle convince a reluctant Howard to see "Hamilton" under certain circumstances. Everything from films in uncomfortable environments to skincare tips are discussed during the Top 5 Movies charts. Danielle talks about her podcast, "Bitch Sesh," and her love for the Real Housewives shows. During Two Charted, Kulap shares exciting updates on "Bajillion Dollar Propertie$" and Howard pitches another brilliant invention to mankind.

The whole floating away into space is something that my brain decides to dwell on at times, and it terrifies me. I've developed a lot of irrational fears over the last few years for some reason. Same thing with being stranded in the middle of the ocean. I went to Dallas with my wife to see her family last year, and we went out on their boat on a lake, and I was freaked out to get in the water, not knowing how deep it was, not being able to see down into the water, etc.

Also, heights. Fuck heights super hard.

The musical chart got me thinking about what a Howard-created musical would be like. I'm thinking the Gu singing something like I Dreamed A Dream would have to be in there somewhere.

• Like 1

Longest episode ever? Howard getting free rein to ramble always produces gold.

Great stuff top to bottom. Danielle bringing her own chart was cool, but those track intros were a killer (spit it and quit it!).

• Like 2

I'm honestly surprised Wie was trying his best to tolerate the tracks. Maybe cause it was a guest chart and he was trying to be nice to a friend/friend's wife, but he has no problem chastising the Chartist's calls. I was saying "spit it or quit it" myself when those songs were dragging on.

The funniest part of that discussion was Howard trying to guess Matty B's favorite musicals, and only guessing shows that he later listed among his own favorites.

Sign in to follow this