🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 56 — Is Dave Foley Here?

While Scott always gets interesting guests on the show, Comedy Bang Bang gets its first television mega-star in the Cake Boss himself, Buddy Valastro. He, along with David Higgins, wait patiently for Dave Foley to show up (spoiler alert: he doesn't) by talking about David's career, how Buddy got into cakes, and playing the first ever game of Fortunately, Unfortunately.

Unfortunately, I was on a long bus journey home (from the hospital) today and my iPhone died.

Fortunately, I searched my backpack and found the iPod Shuffle I used to listen to while running - with some battery life left!

Unfortunately, I've since given up running and ballooned horrendously.

Fortunately, this episode was on that iPod Shuffle!

Unfortunately, I'd forgotten that Dave Foley doesn't turn up, which was pretty disappointing.

Fortunately, the episode is still enjoyable and I watched a load of Kids in the Hall when I got home.

• Like 1

I can't believe that they shit on some of these jukebox jury submissions, and yet seem to give this plugs theme a pass. The one used in this one is a lazy, overplayed joke (ironic, swear heavy fake rap), but they give it praise over jukebox submissions that are at least somewhat creative. Hmph!

Otherwise, excellent ep. Higgins was pretty good, should try to get his brother on sometime. :)

Sign in to follow this