🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 57 — A Buttery, Juicy Episode

Two first time guests join us on this episode of Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast. The co-host is none other than Mr. Show alumni Brian Posehn. The other, noted food critic Merrill Shindler, sits down to talk about some of his favorite places to eat around Los Angeles. Both of these guys are such long-time friends of Scott's that they are actually able to go back in time to one of the darker days of Scott's life.

So, what is the general consensus on Merril Schindler? Some people seem to honestly hate him, but this is easily one of my top 10 favorite CBB episodes ever.

Am I alone in finding everything that comes out of Merill's mouth hilarious?

I completely agree with you. I loved Merrill Schindler. His insightful reviews and many oral food storage cavities made for easily one of my favorite characters on CBB.

Hey guys, i was just listening to an episode of the wolfs den, and they were talking about how the forum community needed to form itself... so i decided to register, and i came to this episode page for two reasons. One, to help me choose a member name, and two, because this was a very memorable one for me, and easily one of my favorites! It's nice to see these comments coming a whole year after it's debut, and i'm happy to say that you all are not alone in thinking that everything out of Merill's mouth was indeed hilarious!

Merrill Schindler is far an away one of my favorite characters on CBB. I hope he makes more appearances...

Merril Shindler cracks me up. Brian Posehn sounding irritiated and digusted by him over the course of this episode made it so much funnier. BP hasn't came back since then though. :(

By far one of my favorite cbb episodes. Merrill Schindler is hilarious. Glad he returned briefly on the Maria Bamford episode. If cbb or James Adomian comes to Florida I'm there!

Sign in to follow this