🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 290.5 - Sklarbro County 195

Randy and Jason talk to professional wrestler Colt Cabana on this week’s Sklarbro County. They discuss wrestling in other countries and the similarities between comedy and wrestling. Daniel Van Kirk's crazy stories include an alligator that got thrown through a Wendy’s drive-thru window and the real life “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” story. Later, Colt describes how he connects with fans and audience members during a wrestling match. Stone Cold Steve Austin drops by the studio and breaks down the fistfight he got into with a fly and promotes his new beer.

Holy shit, Daniel Van Kirk's personal stories continue to be fantastic. Any time he talks, it's a guaranteed Quality Tale. DVK as an FBI background investigator or a store security detective foiling sexual deviants are both TV shows I would watch.

And Colt Cabana as well? Outstanding episode.

• Like 2

Yeah, I've been listening since the first episode and I'm pretty sure we never heard about Dan's federal agent past. Maybe he's only just now allowed to talk about it. ;)

So excited to see you guys in Raleigh next week! I don't know about those other animal refuges but I do know there's a butterfly refuge in Durham. Very stressful place, as you can imagine.

Sign in to follow this