🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 402 - Solo Bolo Trolo

I feel exactly the same way. BTW incredible profile picture.

Why thank you. I saw an opportunity to bridge two fan-bases and I took it

• Like 5

Here's a question; Which dynamic's the best? Scott and Benny, Scott and Scott, Scott and PFT or Scott and Zouks

• Like 1

Here's a question; Which dynamic's the best? Scott and Benny, Scott and Scott, Scott and PFT or Scott and Zouks

That is an impossible question.

Also, I know I'm only a few minutes into the episode, but there definitely hasn't been enough singing yet for my tastes.

• Like 1

Yes

• Like 9

I'd throw either of these guys a "Sloppy Beej."

Trolo_zps718phitp.png

Talk about getting handsy

Please...you guys....with the singing...PLEASE...

NEVER STOP!!

The next musical guest on improv4humans....

SCOTTY AND BENNY!

AND THE MASSES ALL REJOICED AND DIDN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT SHIT!

• Like 2

bit of a Sophie's choice here

personally, Scott and Zouks. but they are all great pairings

• Like 1

Ben licking glitter off of Scott's face while Scott calls him a cumfuck is going right next to Bono's dick drawing on the list of shit I still can't quite believe really happened

• Like 10

Paul is gon' be pissed that Cantina song was done without him.

It's a twitter snitch's dream

• Like 8

I looked at the photos for this episode before listening to it. I had my own assumptions as to what was going on in them, but I was way off

I've been re-listening to all the UTU2TM eps and it's still the most magnificient (haha that's a U2 song) podcast ever conceived so for that reason the best duo might be Scott and Scott. But PFT is also just the most brilliant and greatest living person. Really tough choice yeah

• Like 5

I've been re-listening to all the UTU2TM eps and it's still the most magnificient podcast ever conceived (haha that's a U2 song) so for that reason the best duo might be Scott and Scott. But PFT is also just the most brilliant and greatest living person. Really tough choice yeah

The Scotts have one of the most incredible on-mic dynamics I have ever heard. I'm content with relistening to all the old UTU2TM, but I'd love to hear some new material. Never thought I would be anticipating a new U2 record so much...

• Like 2

I think they're all on the same 'nother level. Also you forgot Lapkis, who has great chemistry with Scott.

But my personal pick would be Zouks, because he's from the "No, but..." school of improv, and generates the most 'conflict' with Scott. This leads to another fan geek-out question: whose jokes are most like your own sense of humor?

• Like 4

I mean, who DOESN'T have great chemistry with Scott at this point?

They have so much great chemistry, they should be called Walter White!

• Like 10

I think they're all on the same 'nother level. Also you forgot Lapkis, who has great chemistry with Scott.

But my personal pick would be Zouks, because he's from the "No, but..." school of improv, and generates the most 'conflict' with Scott. This leads to another fan geek-out question: whose jokes are most like your own sense of humor?

I'm definitely the most like Adam Scott

• Like 1

Was really worried for a minute that they weren't going to sing Downtown(skid row) again.... close call

• Like 2

I could listen to Ben and Scott just talk about nothing for hours and be immensely entertained, love these solo bolos (into your mouth!!!)

Hey! Where was Gary Marshall's "That's a good song!" at the end of the plug bag closing/opening theme?

I assume this was recorded before Monday's ep

• Like 1