🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 77 — Crappy Howl-o-ween!

Listeners beware, you're in for a scare this week on Comedy Bang Bang! First of all, what could be scarier than a CYBER-THUG TAKEOVER!?!!? The Thuggy One and his buddy Miles Archer take over the show to talk about the spooky world of prison with a full soundtrack from Eban Schletter's Witching Hour. Thug and Archer very kindly allow Scott to stay in the studio (mainly to talk about the new Earwolf app) as some ghastly guests come by. The Ghost Boy who has been haunting the Earwolf studio finally reveals himself, and brings in some much needed levity with his happy songs and silly jokes. Messmore and Bueford LeBaron, innkeepers of Suicide House, join the show mainly to talk about their dicks and ghoul-themed daytime television. In an effort to regain the journalistic integrity of the show, Scott has on Leo Karpatze to sing for us the first draft of Monster Mash, which the guests use as an excuse to start a cypher. Of course, it wouldn't be a Halloween episode of Comedy Bang Bang without a round of Spook You Rather! Head on over to the Earwolf Store to buy your 'Coolest Person on the Planet' Halloween costume and don't forget to check out the Earwolf App!

I can listen to this episode over and over again..do we have to wait until Halloween until Messmore and Bueford LeBaron make another apperance? They need to be regulars! And can't the boys do interviews with the famous residents of Suicide House? I've been waiting to hear the Dana Plato interview.

That was an awesome episode. Is it me, or are the residents of Suicide House obsessed with the scatological. Perhaps that is what draws them to Suicide House....

I'd have to say this is my favorite episode. Even Ghost Boy had something to contribute. I tell all my friends that are ghouls to start with this one.

The Ghost Boy jokes were hilarious; Miles Archer's response sent me into a giggle fit.... ah, more like a laughter seizure.

The episode that sold me on how great this show is. I remember when it premiered and drove to the gym blasting it in my car.

Best Episode EVER. I've listened to it probably 6 or 7 times over the last year. I listened to it yesterday to get me into the mood for October. I can't wait to see (or hear) what they come up with this year.

The only Ghost rule is.... Ghosts RULE!

So Hot Saucer-man, Halloween is furiously approaching and it really feels like another session with Messmore and Bueford would be in order. How can we mere mortals make this happen? Increased spirit chanting during our work hours? Uijii board tourneys? In the words of the words that are rarely used in action movies or even action TV series these days, ...."Let's Do This."

@Robert ... this is why I love this forum. I forgot how great this episode was and because you guys reminded me I listened to it again today. SOOO many laughs.

p.s. I thought I was the only weirdo that listens to certain episodes 5+ times.

• Like 1

I can't wait for this year's Halloween show! I hope Messmore is unbanned and allowed to be on the show.
And I miss Cyberthug and Miles. :( I know the podcast thing didn't work out, but can't they still be guests/hosts? :(

Listened to this episode again the other day to get into the Halloween spirit. This episode never gets old! The only ghost rule is.... Ghosts RULE

Had to listen to it on Halloween day again. I would be a different person if this ep. never existed

I listen to episodes at random, so way late on this, but I can't believe Scott didn't say the vagina gets 1 tooth pulled per screw to encourage fidelity. If your wife had 15 teeth left before your business trip, you take a mental note of that.

Sign in to follow this