Episode 80 — Enigma Force Five Reunion

9 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

Thank you Reggie Watts! This week Adam Scott makes his second appearance on Comedy Bang Bang and this time brings along his ever-evolving character of Gerry. Scott and Adam discuss the pop culture phenomena of U2, Top Chef, and Piranha 3D. Ice T and Jesse Ventura stop by after a long trip from Mexico and tell us how their friendship has evolved since their last appearances on the show. The rest I will leave to you to find out for yourself, but I will warn more squeamish listeners that there is a murder investigation, and for once Richard Belzer isn't there to help out!

#2 Shaun Stenstrom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

I pretty much registered just because I was curious why no one has commented on this hilarious episode. Even Hot Saucerman himself agrees that this episode is an 'all-time classic,' as they say in the biz. Even the first twenty minutes, which is mainly just scott and adam talking about U2, is hilarious. The faux relationship of Ice-T and Ventura is amazing. Felt like there was great chemistry between these four guys and everyone was as quick with the improv as ever. I feel like I'm gushing now, but it's my first post and I've listened to this episode more times than I have any other individual episode, so I was surprised that this forum was empty.

"Whats up, Indie 103.1 brooooss!" - Gerald, aka "Jerry with a G"

#3 Davies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationManchester UK

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:56 PM

We want more Gerald!

#4 ThePickle

Squoze in and tumped right over.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

Amazing episode. Ranks up there with Farts and Procreation and It's a Fucking Podcast for me.

#5 ocean_machine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:51 PM

Holy cow, what an episode! And that fucking song at the end... Just too perfect.

#6 slinkydink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

The birth of U Talkin' U2 to Me?

#7 tortoisebeats

Goddamn City Slicker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:12 AM

View Postslinky, on 26 March 2014 - 08:42 PM, said:

The birth of U Talkin' U2 to Me?

I see you're working your way through CBB. Adam Scott's other appearances are also incredible. Scott and Mr Scott + random characters or Harris is great.

I do wish we could hear Mr Scott with real characters again outside of Farts and Pro episodes
CBB Ep 314

JW Stillwater: Okay could you shut up for just two seconds?

Scott: ONE THOUSAND ONE, ONE THOUSAND TWO

JW Stillwater: OH! You don't even have the decency to say Mississippi in the presence of a southern gentleman!

#8 slinkydink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:41 AM

View Posttortoisebeats, on 28 March 2014 - 04:12 AM, said:

I see you're working your way through CBB.

Yeah. I hope that my bumping of these old threads isn't getting too annoying. Lots of great stuff in these vaults.

#9 Bernard_Shakey

Members Only Jacket

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:20 AM

View Postslinky, on 31 March 2014 - 06:41 AM, said:

Yeah. I hope that my bumping of these old threads isn't getting too annoying. Lots of great stuff in these vaults.

I love it when I see someone going back and starting from the beginning. I did the same thing. Keep em coming Slinky.

#10 Loco_por_los_Cornballs

Pool Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

I came to the CBB podcast late last year.I jumped around a lot at first. Getting the Tompkins, Daly, Adomian, St. Clair, etc, episodes out of the way first. Now I'm picking up the ones I missed.
Check out my "Never Not Funny" fan tumblr: http://nevernotpics.tumblr.com/