Episode 85 — That's One Way of Doing It

6 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

If you asked for festive characters and heavy-handed puns in your letter to Santa, than Christmas is coming early for you! Scott welcomes Colin Hanks to this special episode, along with a slew of popular guests. Cake Boss and El Chupacabra present each other with Christmas gifts and Cake Boss treats us to his second-sight into 2011. Bob Ducca gives us a sense of what he wants for Christmas, and Scott's neighbor Don de Mello teaches all of us (but mainly Colin) about show business. Brett Gelman makes some friends, some enemies, and some meaningful artistic literature. Stay tuned to the end for a Christmas miracle: Plugs. Merry Christmas!

#2 Alex Goldberger

Cowboy Poet Laureate of the Southeast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:17 PM

This is me stumping for this episode for the Best of 2011 Poll (even though it's from 2010).

Colin Hanks? Cake Boss? El Chupacabra? Don Dimello? Brett Gelman? It's like a goddamn comedy feast! And that's not even counting Pimsy the Elf, Scott's neighbor Jerry, and Ebe-sneezer Scrooge!

Come on, what more could you ask for?!

#3 Foam Corner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

If Brett Gelman had been allowed to read his Christmas story, this would be #1 without a doubt.

#4 Iron Chef Mexican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationIowa City

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

I had forgotten that AOL originally stood for "aaaaaaahhh ooooohhhh liberalismo!"

#5 EmoryM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Amazing.

#6 Professor Grasshopper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

This episode is my favorite of all time. I would love to have this exact same cast back playing different charac's for the 2013 Christmas special

#7 ieatpants

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Locationbrooklyn

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

baby jesus 2, the last few minutes of this is out of control