🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 85 — That's One Way of Doing It

If you asked for festive characters and heavy-handed puns in your letter to Santa, than Christmas is coming early for you! Scott welcomes Colin Hanks to this special episode, along with a slew of popular guests. Cake Boss and El Chupacabra present each other with Christmas gifts and Cake Boss treats us to his second-sight into 2011. Bob Ducca gives us a sense of what he wants for Christmas, and Scott's neighbor Don de Mello teaches all of us (but mainly Colin) about show business. Brett Gelman makes some friends, some enemies, and some meaningful artistic literature. Stay tuned to the end for a Christmas miracle: Plugs. Merry Christmas!

This is me stumping for this episode for the Best of 2011 Poll (even though it's from 2010).

Colin Hanks? Cake Boss? El Chupacabra? Don Dimello? Brett Gelman? It's like a goddamn comedy feast! And that's not even counting Pimsy the Elf, Scott's neighbor Jerry, and Ebe-sneezer Scrooge!

Come on, what more could you ask for?!

• Like 1

If Brett Gelman had been allowed to read his Christmas story, this would be #1 without a doubt.

• Like 1

I had forgotten that AOL originally stood for "aaaaaaahhh ooooohhhh liberalismo!"

• Like 2

baby jesus 2, the last few minutes of this is out of control

I think this is the moment that Cake Boss started repeating "Cake Boss" after each time it was spoken.

What an honor to witness it. lol

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this