🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 122 - Deadpool, Our Close Fiend

Sean and Hayes start with their political roundup, then welcome guest KARAN SONI to discuss all things Deadpool, including funny things Deadpool did to him on set, Deadpool’s lunch, and possible new humor techniques for Deadpool.

• Like 12

my favorite dead pool was the one harry porter had to cross in order to get the horcrux

edit: suck it chanson

• Like 20

I hope this episode has plenty of those nasty curse words, Deadpool has really turned me on to them.

• Like 17

I better reinforce my fourth wall before I listen to this.

We all know what happened my house the last time Deadpool was around.*

*Just a little funny joke guys. I'm actually homeless.

• Like 23

Wow! I do not appreciate all that Spont shit talk in the previous thread! Not cool!

This looks like a funny ep though, might listen to it

• Like 11

It's like getting into a relationship with a girl you know is about to die.

Great ep, Hayes really gave it his all as Deadpool, enjoyed the glass odyssey.

• Like 14

Once again the brave, no-holds barred, hard-bitten political journalism that keeps me tuning in week after week.

Also I have the complete run of the first 2 years of Deadpool so naturally I'm furious about the movie.

• Like 13

a lot of people thought, even though super hero movies are the biggest movies in the world, they're just kind of dumb, silly movies. Deadpool showed everyone that these dumb, silly movies can also be gross!

• Like 11

We all know what happened my house the last time Deadpool was around.*

Did he leave the stove on? I hear he leaves the stove on a lot.

Can you imagine? A superhero with real life problems, crazy.

• Like 12

This ep blew my mind (________________ <-- this space for a classic Deadpool joke)

V glad Sean got his glass eventually, pretty sad that the picture he was holding up wasn't included in the photos for this episode.

Five stars, like being in a relationship with an extremely alive girl.

• Like 9

Great ep! That was some of the realest talk from Sean since RSS. I love the continuing argument over the whatupwhatup and Sean's obsession with The Brink. Deadpool was so good at riffing. I hope he invades the studio again. If you haven't seen Other Space, I highly recommend it. It features today's guest plus friend of the show, Neil Casey, and guy who should be a friend of the show, Eugene Cordero.

• Like 11

Absolutely hilarious.

I love this show so much. It's incredibly funny and I've made some dear friends through listening.

AND that's the last time you'll ever hear me being genuine, fuckheadz.

• Like 18

Congrats to Sean for defending his honor, sobriety and principle in the quest for that damn glass.

Who knows what nasty, several-headed mashup type beast lives at the center of the Arc Light labyrinth.

But clearly it was part of a nefarious, some might even say poorly considered marketing campaign, to make people run around get all thirsty then say have a beer for a dozen dollars.

Also I bet the guy who sold Sean the non-brewski probably drank it himself because bartenders all have computer bosses now that "measure" their pours and make drinking less of a fun game to make the guy like you to get more later on. Drinking is all business now. And Sean ain't playing.

Was it worth the hassle, for the glass or for the movie? Probably not.

As a bottle episode side-caper? Absolutely. 10/10, would trap Sean in a collectible consumer nightmare again.

• Like 12

our heroes are the true clowns now I guess and our politicians are also the clowns. Whose gonna keep our streets safe and run our daily affairs? Greggy?

• Like 16

Great show.

Anybody know what to do when someone tries to steal your identity? Found a dumb blog man pretending to be me.

y3LlvRO.png

Simple: touch five point one million hearts

• Like 5

Funny stuff, but I missed Brett.

I'm gonna try and Deadpool.

Simple: touch five point one million hearts

How about five point one million BARTs!?

!Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1

apparently I posted more images than I'm allowed to. They wouldn't say that to the real Deadpool.

• Like 18