Episode 20 - Kyle Bornheimer - Spotlight On: Gary Wasikowski

10 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 5,280 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:03 AM

Spring has not yet sprung but that's not stopping Marissa and Listler from having a spring in their step as they welcome Marina Del Rey High's Gym teacher Gary Wasikowski (Kyle Bornheimer) on this week's WOMP IT UP! Listler has some choice words for those not appreciating the rules of the season and Marissa has a special message for Gutterballs during another edition of “What’s Cheesing You?”. Then, the spotlight is on Gary Wasikowski as he tells us about the true identity of his high school crush, a dodgeball incident which effected his love life, and living with his sister. Plus, everyone helps out a listener's virgin dilemma during Listler’s Love Lockdown!
listen to scott aukerman on the latest ep of my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 Blart2D2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:24 AM

"I'm a Boboli man myself" sent me into a laughing fit.

#3 Blart2D2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:24 AM

Also, SECOND.

#4 Lens Larque

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:23 PM

This is really the best show on earwolf. Its almost unbelievable. Thank you.

#5 Face Like Thunder

Ultracrepidarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNS, Canada

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

A little too much pole talk and rabble rousing for my taste!
Jkles
Awesome ep.
www.facelikethunder.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/face-like-thunder

#6 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:37 PM

This was really great. I like that this show is generally a tight hour, but this one really felt like it had room to breathe and it worked beautifully. Also, any time Listler is extra salty, it's gold.

#7 Kristi_Lynne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:20 PM

Rabbi Dan! Nice to hear the chemistry between Kyle, Jessica and Lennon after seeing it on "Playing House." Love this podcast so much!
"We need to focus on the important things in life: friends, waffles and work. Or waffles, friends and work." -- Knope 2012

"Those darn ghosts! Probably left their ghost shoes all over the ghost stairs. I'm gonna' ghost-trip all the way down on them!" -- T.J. Miller, Sklarbro Country 100.5

@CallSignKay

#8 Brendan Lane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:48 PM

I loved the dynamic between Marissa and Listler when the audio promposal was being played, that was fantastic.

#9 Bumpy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • LocationShmocation

Posted 27 February 2016 - 12:05 AM

Every time (every time!) Wompler said 'Lisa' I felt like a mattress commercial was starting. It's like I have the world's most uninteresting PTSD. Exceptional music cue work on this one, as well.

#10 ROT-CEE_member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:03 PM

So, Wompsters Inc has never been to hill 16; hill 16 is the place to go for hand jobs, and she hasn't seen Gutterdong in months? Hmmm...

That poor Wompler is never gonna get over scissoring that 'man-chanical pencil' on the wrestling mats at Spookfest
"I hate gingers." --Marissa Wompler

#11 SteFoster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:04 AM

I guess this is no more?