đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 20 - Kyle Bornheimer - Spotlight On: Gary Wasikowski

Spring has not yet sprung but that's not stopping Marissa and Listler from having a spring in their step as they welcome Marina Del Rey High's Gym teacher Gary Wasikowski (Kyle Bornheimer) on this week's WOMP IT UP! Listler has some choice words for those not appreciating the rules of the season and Marissa has a special message for Gutterballs during another edition of “What’s Cheesing You?”. Then, the spotlight is on Gary Wasikowski as he tells us about the true identity of his high school crush, a dodgeball incident which effected his love life, and living with his sister. Plus, everyone helps out a listener's virgin dilemma during Listler’s Love Lockdown!

This was really great. I like that this show is generally a tight hour, but this one really felt like it had room to breathe and it worked beautifully. Also, any time Listler is extra salty, it's gold.

• Like 2

Rabbi Dan! Nice to hear the chemistry between Kyle, Jessica and Lennon after seeing it on "Playing House." Love this podcast so much!

Every time (every time!) Wompler said 'Lisa' I felt like a mattress commercial was starting. It's like I have the world's most uninteresting PTSD. Exceptional music cue work on this one, as well.

• Like 3

So, Wompsters Inc has never been to hill 16; hill 16 is the place to go for hand jobs, and she hasn't seen Gutterdong in months? Hmmm...

That poor Wompler is never gonna get over scissoring that 'man-chanical pencil' on the wrestling mats at Spookfest

Sign in to follow this