🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 91 — Garry Marshall Presents

When you have your own talk show on IFC, you can get some pretty huge guests from the world of entertainment. This week Scott shows off his showbiz credentials with former Monk writer Tom Scharpling, gay marriage advocate Gary Marshall, and future 'Best Book' nominee 'Weird Al' Yankovic! If you want to know what it was like to write for Your Show of Shows, or how to behave during a Costco book signing, this is a show to which you should pay careful attention. Scott once again rolls out a new feature with 'Who Said It?' but in proper tradition follows it up with a rather rousing round of 'Would You Rather?' Like 'Weird Al' always says: What's Up Hot Dog!

When I listened to this episode I figured the Valentine's Day sequel called New Year's Eve that they were talking about was a joke because making a sequel to Valentine's Day and calling it New Year's Eve would be ridiculous...

ACTUALLY

Fonz wasn't allowed to wear the leather jacket UNLESS the motorcycle was nearby, enforcing the fact that he was wearing the jacket for health and safety reasons.

so there

I can read wikipedia

Sign in to follow this