🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 93 — And The Oscar Goes To...

And the Oscar for Outstanding Episode of a Comedy Podcast goes to: THIS EPISODE OF Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast! Additionally, the Oscar for Outstanding Former Musician Who is Now a Comedian and Does the Theme Song goes to Reggie Watts! Of course, the Oscar for Outstanding Call-Back to a Previous Episode goes to Jeremy Piven. We just have one more, the Oscar for Outstanding New Feature which will go to Oscar Trivia. No Oscars for Paul Giamatti because he's fat and bald and doesn't bathe.

Reggie Watts and Paul Giamatti both performed at Annex Theatre in Seattle, WA in the past. It's nice to hear them finally together.

I had to come back and listen to this one again. This episode gets my vote for best of the year. The Paul Giamatti freak out mix cracks me up to tears every time I hear it!

I agree. Can't believe it wasn't even mentioned in the best of 2011 eps.

Don't listen to this episode while driving. You may ram your car into a Guardrail. EHHH AHHH EEHHHH AHH like a bucket of assholes.

"we have margarine all over our faces... and also whatever Giamatti exploded all over us."

Sign in to follow this