🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 98 — A Worthy Uhhh

Prepare yourself for true comedy gold this week on Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast! We are joined by two of the finest actors of our generation with Independent Spirit Award nominee Adam Scott and Emmy winner Alan Rickman. You can expect music by Heidecker & Wood, the reprise of Guess The Misheard Lyric, and a round of Jukebox Jury, but you cannot possibly guess what will happen when all the fun and games are over.

In order to save Scott^2 Sir Rickman I will give you my families gold. But you must first solve this riddle:

"Not born, but from a Mother's body drawn, I hang until half of me is gone. I sleep in a cave until I grow old, then valued for my hardened gold."

"I took your gold, and you rubbed me out!"

This made me spit my morning smoothie all over my steering wheel. Instant classic. Anyone know if Alan Rickman has ever returned for another podcast?

"I took your gold, and you rubbed me out!"

This made me spit my morning smoothie all over my steering wheel. Instant classic. Anyone know if Alan Rickman has ever returned for another podcast?

He is on one of the live episodes from last summer.

• Like 1

I listened to this episode recently! I forgot how much I loved it. And the recent Stallone Bros episode reminded me of how much I love it when Scott is brought to tears.

oh my god if that last part of "Guess the mis-heard lyrics" where adomian does the whole rolling stones pizza company commercial is actually improv he is a god among men.

• Like 1

oh my god if that last part of jukebox jury where adomian does the whole rolling stones pizza company commercial is actually improv he is a god among men.

Yeah The first time I listened to that was one of my favorite moments in my life - ever. When I listened a second time it seems as if he might had written it ahead of time, but still what a rant and delivery (no pun intended).

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this