🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 100 — The Big One-Oh-Oh

Happy 100th Birthday to Comedy Bang Bang! While there won't be cake and ice cream, there will be hilarious guests, some of your favorite features, and amazing music courtesy of Susanna Hoffs and Matthew Sweet. Tom Lennon and Rob Huebel try to redeem themselves from their first Death-Ray appearances by pitching restaurant ideas, recounting some of their favorite pranks, and playing a game of Who Said It?! To make it a true blast from the past Doug Benson reprises his former feature 8 Words or Less Movie Reviews. Don't forget to visit Knobs.com, submit your entries for the Sunburn Contest, and pick-up a limited edition Hot Saucerman bottle from our store.

The show is caled "Comedy Bang! Bang! (or "Comedy Death Ray"), not "Great Musical Performances Bang! Bang!" (or "Great Musical Performances Death Ray"). False advertising, perhaps, but I couldn't believe my ears hearing Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs performing two (or was it three) great covers that aren't even on their great covers albums. Totally unexpected but a total treat and delight.

Oh man. I wish that we could see some of those sunburn art photos.

Sign in to follow this