🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Dan Milway

Sexy Frankingstein?

Hey guys,

Whaddup x2?

We've seen that Draculas and Werewolfs can be sexy teens, but what if Frankingstein were a sexy teen?

Could someone speak on that?

• Like 2

The vampire duck lady on Darkwing Duck was pretty sexy. I got boners to her sometimes. The girl gargoyle too.

• Like 1

I want too fuck a frankingstein I mean hell why not

• Like 8

I think a Frankingstain COULD be sexy but usually they are very stupid because a Mad Doctor almost never finishes making one without passing the 6-12 minute limit of oxygen deprivation that leads to inevitable brain death. Smart is what's the most sexy thing about things that are sexy, so she would need to go to school or something. Also, how come theres not more sexy Lagoon Creature babes?

• Like 3

Here's a big plus regarding frankingsteins:

Since they are just made of piles of spare parts, their skellingtons would be much easier to destroy if it ever got loose.

Like it would have lots of vulnerable spots.

If the frankingstein skellington ankles were made of pipe wrenches, and their legs were made out of pool cues, just aim your sword or command your hounds to attack the bungee cord strapping them together.

Sorry, dont have a lot of time to stop and pleasure myself with the fantasy of a 'sexy' frankingstein.

I'm sort of too busy training my mind and weaponizing my life against them? Thanks though!

• Like 1

I just thought of something. Like, if there were a sexy Invisible Man or Invisible Woman...how would you know?

...how would you know?

It's difficult to define, but you definetly feel it when theystart rubbing on your invisible areas.

• Like 2

I just thought of something. Like, if there were a sexy Invisible Man or Invisible Woman...how would you know?

Oh you'd know. TRUST ME.

thanks for the thread revival roosterbrains.

since everyone is all horned up again, it's probably a good time for me to put this question out there:

what's sex like? and how do i get some

thanks for the thread revival roosterbrains.

since everyone is all horned up again, it's probably a good time for me to put this question out there:

what's sex like? and how do i get some

Well sex is like big hug from mom cause it's warm, it feel good, and you know it's right cause she a nice lady.

To answer the second question: Just ask them for it!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this