🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Has this really not been suggested?! It's totally off centre. The plot, the romantic storyline. It's nuts. I heard there was originally a rap number in the movie that Jerry Seinfeld had Will Smith listen to and Smith made him destroy it because it was so awful.

• Like 1

I remember seeing the trailer and thinking I feel so sorry for the parents that have to sit though and watch this crap.

I had seen this film in theaters when I was younger, I thought it was strange even then but I decided to watch it again and I remembered how absolutely gonzo it is.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Jerry Seinfeld's first - and last - major project after the end of his beloved sitcom. It includes...

-A romance between a bee and a human woman

-During a "sad scene" the bee considers making a suicide pact with the woman (this is a family movie)

-The bee suing all if humanity and WINNING (???)

-Winnie the Pooh getting shot (bet the kids just LOVED that part, didn't they?)

-Apparently, bringing flowers to the city can repopulate the entire WORLD'S flowe populations.

Paul, please do this one soon!

• Like 1

Every time I attempt to remember this movie, I think it was a fever dream. But NOPE! it really made zero sense. I do not understand how this was a Jerry fuckin Seinfeld project.

This movie is insane on several levels, Bee-woman flirting, a court case about Bees and honey that is like a third of the movie, and a bunch of terrible Bee related puns. Jerry Seinfeld must have lost his mind when deciding to do this film. It has a lot of great moments and I think it would be perfect for this podcast.