đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 229 - Filibusting

Paul F. Tompkins, Drew Tarver and Tim Baltz join Matt Besser to improvise about using fighting moves from from video games in real life. They also create scenes about a fire marshal's interrogation with a child, the complexities of stating sports facts and a pitch meeting for a sketch show that doesn't go too well. Sign up for Seeso.com to watch Besser’s new stand-up special “Besser Breaks the Record” and “The UCB Show,” which were filmed live in UCBLA.

PFT fuck yes

And Baltz has been so good on CBB, so this should be a good one

• Like 4

I've never laughed at so many different lines in one I4H scene like I did with the filibusting scene.

• Like 2

Great episode!! Was Paul trying to get a Slaughterhouse Five thing going in the last scene?

I agree, Matty B needs to be on spont

I do and don't want to hear Matt Gourley on I4H. It could be amazing, or it could be, like, oil and water.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, Tim Baltz continues to be a breakout podcast star! He's super-funny here!

• Like 2

I do and don't want to hear Matt Gourley on I4H. It could be amazing, or it could be, like, oil and water.

since we're free-associating with our favorite Matthews, i'm crossing my fingers for Lillard.

• Like 2

Everything in that mom scene after she was successfully turned into the frog hybrid was just pure gold.

"We should leave this island."

• Like 3

I thought that the last scene -- where a furious PFT vows to build a time machine so that he can go back in time and "end the bloodline" of some guy who pissed him off on a golf course -- was one of the funniest things I've listened to in a while. I honestly think I've listened to that part four or five times.

• Like 3

Yep Tim Baltz is looking to be a great addition to the Earwolf network.

Great ep, I enjoyed the between scene convo as much as the actual scenes.

I agree, Matty B needs to be on spont

Look what happens when you wish that! Matty B riding the pine over there in Spontville.

All jokes aside - felt great to be recognized as a loyal humon. Hoping you guys make a stop up in Canada, I'd drive out to Toronto / MtL for a live i4h.

Sign in to follow this