🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 68 - Paul Scheer: Talk To Power with Mitch Mayhem LIVE from UCBSunset

Recorded LIVE from UCB-Sunset in Los Angeles is Talk To Power with Mitch Mayhem (Paul Scheer)! Mitch is honored to chat with President Tatiana Montgomery, the first female and youngest President of the United States of America. They'll discuss important topics such as the controversy surrounding the President spoiling True Detective Season 3, having a recurring role as an almost always nude hacker on Ballers, and the Kevin James scandal.

Every part of this- having Paul on, making fun of Maron, the guest-host doing fake ads- seems so ridiculously obvious in hindsight. Very enjoyable.

Also, reallife.org is a church in Texas (I'm not on twitter). 'Todd converts to conservative Christianity', now there's a CBB I'd like to hear.

This batch of Squarespace ads are really making me realize that my job as a web developer is pointless. I never should have found my way around coding.

• Like 1

can't wait to see that gritty Paul Blart sequel

Yea this is def one of my top-3 Special Guests... such a "pizza emoji" "pizza emoji" "pizza emoji" "100!" ep.

(I'm not on my phone.)

A movie in which Kevin James plays the husband of the first woman president? Yes please! Someone needs to get on that script. Title suggestion: "First Gentleman." Because he's not. That's why it's funny.

Sign in to follow this