🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 52 - One Year

It's my one-year anniversary in Foon and I'm going to spend it with my goon companions, Chunt and Usidore. Boy's Night!

Credits

Arnie: Arnie Niekamp

Chunt: Adal Rifai

Usidore: Matt Young

Bungaree Chubbins: Tom Gottlieb

Mysterious Man: Tim Sniffen

Craig: Ryan DiGiorgi

Producers: Arnie Niekamp, Evan Jacover, Ryan DiGiorgi

Editor: Chris Rathjen

Theme Music: Andy Poland

Magic Tavern Logo: Allard Laban

The idea of Dalton Wilcox slipping through the portal behind the Burger King to hunt werewolves in Hog's Face makes me happier than it really should.

• Like 1

Never heard this before, really enjoyed the first?(52nd) episode

• Like 1

Sounds interesting, went back and listened on the first episode on itunes and enjoyed it. Will the entire backlog come to howl/earwolf too or just future episodes?

I love this podcast full of good Chicago improv players. I've subscribed through iTunes since the beginning, and I think their entire catalog should be available on Earwolf, at least per the notice on their episode immediately prior to this one where they said the entire catalog was moving to a new server.

Start at the beginning and you'll see how they've adapted to the new "facts" about Foon and although I first thought the three main players could not sustain the 'canon' very long, it's become more developed and richer than I thought it could be. Usidore the Blue is one of the best characters I've heard, and I love comedy podcasts. He brings it every week.

Check out the musical episode with Glenn Miller and Spants - the song about Usidore was beautiful and wholly unexpected. I re-listen to it occasionally and it still brings a tear to my eye!!

(On edit: I signed up for this forum just to post on the Hello From the Magic Tavern eps...I ALMOST signed up last year for the Hollywood Handbook eps but the board was already populated with so many regulars I would have felt lost, haha. Love Sean and Hayes!)

• Like 2

Sounds interesting, went back and listened on the first episode on itunes and enjoyed it. Will the entire backlog come to howl/earwolf too or just future episodes?

We will eventually have the back catalog hosted here on Earwolf and in the Howl app, but it may take a few more weeks.

C- post.

just kidding.

just kidding about the kidding.

Just in case this isn't two levels of irony:

In the popular Earwolf podcast Comedy Bang! Bang! the score of C+ is the highest something can receive. So it's a bit of an "inside joke" to say something is C+ in praise. This leads to a lot of hurt feelings and confusion, but that's just the nature of inside jokes.

Sign in to follow this