🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 275 - Webisode Camp

Actor and SNL alum Horatio Sanz reunites with Howard and Kulap to break down the music and video game charts. They discuss songs about one's lifetime and Engineer Cody's on-air outbreak during Shazam's Top 5 songs in the U.S. chart. A love for open-world video games and a dislike of spy stories are discussed in the Top 5 Video Games in March chart. Later, the gang talks about their upcoming SXSW show and the Bajillion Dollar Propertie$ wrap party during Two Charted.

Pretty sure that one of the Damn, Daniel kids was swatted by someone else, not the other way around.

• Like 2

This was one of my favorite episodes. Horatio is a Who Charted all star and pretty much everything he said made me laugh out loud. Plus, Engineer Cody was being a fucking problem again. Great ep!

I have a couple things to add:

1. I completely agree with Howard that Kanye has inexplicably made his best album the hardest to listen to. Having it streaming-exclusive is crazy already but exclusive only to Tidal is absolute madness. I'm sure plenty of people would pay for it if they had a chance but Kanye's sort of forced his fans to steal his own album, which is pretty bonkers. And it's a double shame because, as I've said, the record itself is fantastic.

2. Also! Spring Breakers is legitimately great, which I wasn't expecting when I watched it, but it's funny and fun and also, impossibly, really holds together as a narrative film. Franco's "Look at my shit" monologue remains one of my favorite movie speeches ever. He should have won an Oscar just for that speech alone. Highly recommended summah viewing.

Suicide Pilots would have to be a cross between Suicide Machines and Stone Temple Pilots, no?

Suicide Pilots would have to be a cross between Suicide Machines and Stone Temple Pilots, no?

Jesus Kulap, I totally forgot about The Suicide Machines. I used to love Destruction By Definition, holy shit.

• Like 1

"On the other hand, I...now's get to see my stuff." - Howard Kremer

Wouldn't it be better for people to see the plugs in your ears? That way they know to leave you alone!

I don't know if it would be a web short or what, but "Vine Kampf" needs to be a thing.

• Like 2

Love Horatio, so happy to hear him on this episode. Plus, it's nice to have an episode that isn't a backdoor advertisement for Bajillion Dollar Propertie$.

• Like 1

Kulap being nurturing towards Sean and Hayes warms my warm heart.

What a freaking great episode this was, Horatio is such a great Whoch guest. He always plays along with whatever Howard is up to, fits right in, and you don't get the feeling he's judging. It's sad but I feel like that's almost rare with the guests

Howard's railing on Cody and threatening to tell his direct superior was also pretty vintage, but not vintage like a gen 1 iPod

• Like 3

Kulap - Do you like the rough ryders?

Howard - What's that?

Kulap - DMX -

Horatio- Teddy Roosevelt

• Like 4

Great ep. Love Horatio Sanz, always tons of fun. It was cute in a way hearing them talk about video games from their perspective as people who don't play them. As someone who streams video games frequently I find it refreshing to see people with an outside view of that bubble of entertainment. Glad they have a chart for video games!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this