🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 407 - Shut the Fuck Door!

The entire cast of Seeso's Bajillion Dollar Propertie$ joins Scott on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! Paul F. Tompkins, Dan Ahdoot, Drew Tarver, Mandell Maughan, Ryan Gaul, Tawny Newsome, and Tim Baltz are in the studio ready to answer the important questions listeners might have about their hometown, comedy training, and height. Later, Olivier & Wiliger Wronge arrive to promote their LAX shoe shining business, Stacey Keeks & Margita Chelco tell us all about their new cookbook, and Felix Heist & Dean Unda pitch an idea that will knock your socks off.

No Widow Howl-App?

• Like 2

Don't doubt that referenceometer Scotty.

Tribe & Busta

• Like 6

I was worried the large number of guests and characters wouldn't work but it was great. It sounded like Paul was slipping into Len Wiseman playing along.

MVP Cody on unplugging the plugs theme.

• Like 1

Olivier and Wiliger made me LOL in my fucking pants. I hope to hear from them again, maybe in a showdown with Gil Faizon and George St. Geegland.

• Like 1

I've watched No, You Shut Up on Youtube!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 8

Monday is pretty good when PFT and Scott banter back and forth.

• Like 6

HEY, THE PORTLAND SEA DOGS ARE A FUN TEAM TO WATCH OK, PAUL?

• Like 4

Scott is so punchy in this episode, it's great. I laughed so hard at "Steve Rannazzisi died in 9/11" that my ear tubes started to hurt

• Like 11

What an ENDLESS plugs theme

That being said, I laughed aloud when Tomp vetoed his way out of the cantina song

Comparing someone else starting to sing the Cantina song with you as someone else starting to fuck you is fair.

I mean it's only going to feel good to give it back.

• Like 1

PFT needs proof, so here is my proof I watch NYSU, when the fates aligned in my "Shows You Watch" queue on the Hulu homepage some months ago that I saved for obvious reasons:

tumblr_nwpcpbDqaG1qbf0qgo1_500.png

EDIT that was the best look it up chant yet.

• Like 10

Yeah I watch it every week, it's my favourite comedy series on right now!

I do think it's crazy that more people don't watch it (especially Earwolf listeners) given how easy it is to catch episodes on Youtube

• Like 4

Olivier and Wiliger made me LOL in my fucking pants. I hope to hear from them again, maybe in a showdown with Gil Faizon and George St. Geegland.

And the Calvins Twins!

• Like 2

As a Croatian this episode threw me for a bit of a loop. Chevapcici are the best thing ever even though they look gross.

EDIT: Oh yeah this was funny as hell. Tim Baltz continues to be my favourite new guest.

• Like 6

Have you ever taken a photographs's blood type before?

Well, of course! They're always A-Negative.

• Like 7

Paul's gentle yet condescending 'no, no' at 1:14:28 sent me into the giggles.