🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 14 — All Good Things...

Mike Detective's inaugural adventure is coming to a close so why not end it with a bang? Will Mike be able to fight off his evil brother with the support of the Client girls and the help of a really cool friend? Find out this week on the final episode of Mike Detective Season One.

The fact that there's only 14 episodes of Mike Detective is like Fiona Apple's 1997 hit single off her first album Tidal. Criminal.

The fact that there's only 14 episodes of Mike Detective is like Fiona Apple's 1997 hit single off her first album Tidal. Criminal.

• Like 3

Every time I start to masturbate, it makes me wish new episodes of Mike Detective were like me...

Coming soon.

Every time I start to masturbate, it makes me wish new episodes of Mike Detective were like me...

Coming soon.

• Like 2

just got finished listening to season one, BRILLIANT!!!! Will there be a season 2, and if so when can we expect Mikes return?

Season 2 is very unlikely at this point. Apparently Scott and Neil started to write it but it just wasn't working. Still, it was a very nice "one and done".

This show is like a tall amount land, the preface for Jordan's shoes, the letter after "D", and how I address myself and someone I'm with...

Hilarious.

That one was quite a stretch.

Just like the length of time it's been since there was a new Mike Detective!

Is there a possibility of the episodes getting edited into an omnibus edition? I'd appreciate that like the place where the lead singer from Creed lives now...

A lot.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this