🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Wizardeye

New to the forum

I first started listening on December 27th, I started from the very beginning with Jake Johnson and was hooked right away. I binged every episode and just listened to the Big Apple Bible, episode 1 last Saturday completing all 124 episodes in less than three months (and have since started Reality Show Show). Some of my favorite episodes were the fan call in episode, you guys sounded like a fun community to join. I told myself once I caught i would join the forum, so here I am I hope you guys will have me.

• Like 9

I first started listening on December 27th, I started from the very beginning with Jake Johnson and was hooked right away. I binged every episode and just listened to the Big Apple Bible, episode 1 last Saturday completing all 124 episodes in less than three months (and have since started Reality Show Show). Some of my favorite episodes were the fan call in episode, you guys sounded like a fun community to join. I told myself once I caught i would join the forum, so here I am I hope you guys will have me.

I just placed the order for YOUR MEDAL. Should arrive in 5-7 days

• Like 5

I had my doubters. They said it was all for nothing. Well to them I just gotta say EHH... Wrong! Look at me now.

• Like 2

This is perfect for the participation award generation. Are we just handing these out? Can I get one?

• Like 4