🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 125 — LIVE FROM SXSW: The Future of Comedy

Sir, would you try these eggs please, and tell me if they seem crazy to you?

• Like 8

Bruce Wayne cries in front of Alfred. Batman does not. This is something I thought over the weekend that I thought you guys would like

• Like 15

Hope everyone is having a blessed Palm Sunday! May Christ be with you even as your unconscious form crumples to the porcelain, TC69!

post-112017-0-61434300-1458516985_thumb.jpg

Me?

• Like 3

Croworld was great. A bunch of dummies spent several weeks running an inside joke that wasn't funny to begin with so far into the ground it pierced the Earth's outer core, what's not to like? It's still sort of happening too. Except instead of a bunch of stupid posts about crows, it's a bunch of stupid posts about Doughboys. It's Doughworld. What a time to be alive.

hey lumberjim! I guess you're trying to catch some of that montgomery or thomas fiddlesticks heat. i think it's going to work and you will probably get a special shout out from sean and the pro-version too. good plan.

congrats forum on the first thread under 200 posts in over a year. i can't help but thank cool new posters like these guys for letting us know what we've been doing wrong and helping us move on. who needs a community of like minded obsessives to create content with because of a love for this show? it's better to form a contrarian opinion and express it with the eloquence of a pre-pubescent tantrum.

i think it's cool that these guys are so secure and fulfilled that they don't even try to be friends with us. it honestly makes me feel really lame for having made friends with all you forum losers. i now realize that my life would be so much cooler and badass if i had approached this forum with hostile detachment and insecurity thinly disguised as bravado (shit I might have actually done that). anyway now that i've learned to stand apart and therefore win by being above needing to to be real with you guys i realize i have to quit the forum forever.

i want to make it clear that this is your fault for being friendly funny people and accepting me was the lamest thing anyone has ever done, ya fuckin' dweebs! you're just a Youtube comment section to me now.

• Like 12

Need milk and cheese.

Call back Tim.

Leave for the gym by 12:30.

Don't forget phone charger.

Aaron's Birthday tomorrow.

Call Dad.

• Like 13

Me?

It was an unsuccessful reference to you almost fainting in the shower. :( I am ashamed and earnestly wish you the best.

• Like 6

Chanson don't forget Rite-Aid has a BOGO for that toothpaste you like.

• Like 10

Guys, we can still make this thread have a lot of posts in it guys don't give up guys i love you all

• Like 6

Dreidel vet appointment Thursday at 11:00.

Lunch with Angie Wednesday at 1:00

• Like 5

i realize i have to quit the forum forever.

Don't leave soup! We need someone with your passion and business acumen to MAKE THE FORUMS GREAT AGAIN!TM

edit: I have a suspicion this joke may have already been made at some point, but it's still true.

• Like 9

Don't leave soup! We need someone with your passion and business acumen to MAKE THE FORUMS GREAT AGAIN!TM

hmmmmm. well I have this wall idea that's kinda cool. no, it's stupid. no one will like that.

• Like 8

I am a bit tight. Maybe I should do some stretching.

Or I could meditate on seeing Clemdawg perform in Shitty Jobs and shaking his hand. I'll never wash that hand again, but I didn't really before....

Shitty Jobs - 5 stars.

• Like 10

Croworld was great. A bunch of dummies spent several weeks running an inside joke that wasn't funny to begin with so far into the ground it pierced the Earth's outer core, what's not to like? It's still sort of happening too. Except instead of a bunch of stupid posts about crows, it's a bunch of stupid posts about Doughboys. It's Doughworld. What a time to be alive.

This post makes me almost as upset as Lil' Wiges was when his beloved In-N-Out Burger was knocked out of the Tournament of Chompions.

• Like 8

hey lumberjim! I guess you're trying to catch some of that montgomery or thomas fiddlesticks heat. i think it's going to work and you will probably get a special shout out from sean and the pro-version too. good plan.

congrats forum on the first thread under 200 posts in over a year. i can't help but thank cool new posters like these guys for letting us know what we've been doing wrong and helping us move on. who needs a community of like minded obsessives to create content with because of a love for this show? it's better to form a contrarian opinion and express it with the eloquence of a pre-pubescent tantrum.

i think it's cool that these guys are so secure and fulfilled that they don't even try to be friends with us. it honestly makes me feel really lame for having made friends with all you forum losers. i now realize that my life would be so much cooler and badass if i had approached this forum with hostile detachment and insecurity thinly disguised as bravado (shit I might have actually done that). anyway now that i've learned to stand apart and therefore win by being above needing to to be real with you guys i realize i have to quit the forum forever.

i want to make it clear that this is your fault for being friendly funny people and accepting me was the lamest thing anyone has ever done, ya fuckin' dweebs! you're just a Youtube comment section to me now.

I was going to comment on your use of "your" when "you're" was the appropriate word, but I see now that you've corrected it. Bravo.

• Like 8

I am a bit tight. Maybe I should do some stretching.

Or I could meditate on seeing Clemdawg perform in Shitty Jobs and shaking his hand. I'll never wash that hand again, but I didn't really before....

Shitty Jobs - 5 stars.

I read the last part first and thought you were saying how much you genuinely enjoyed having a shitty job. Good thing I went back and read the rest.

*phew*

• Like 6

that was cool when Hayes said he was Spiderman on that SPONT ad.

• Like 6

My kid has been constipated and he pooped in the tub. Guess he's not constipated anymore

• Like 9