🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 7 — DRUM SOLO!

Brody Stevens is here for Who Charted? and you will undoubtedly ENJOY IT! He talks with Howard and Kulap about getting laid, cleaning up after his dog, being in the Hangover, why his house stinks, and of course, the charts. They discuss R&B, movies, and play a super fun round of Chart Roulette. If you want to hear Kulap show off her flirtation skills, Howard pronounce 'banana', and Brody play a rockin' drum solo, this is the Who Charted? for you!

All these Brody Stevens Episodes are sooooo awesome! Thank you thank you thank you!

• Like 2

Listening to this ep right now, and the first thing that came to my head when I heard the No Hands song was that the stripper was a double amputee.

Freeway Rick Ross had the name first. He served time for trafficking drugs in the 90s but his story (and a believable one) is that he was set up by the feds. He's been on a couple of early Joe Rogan podcast eps explaining what happened to him and even talks about how the rapper Rick Ross tries to steal fame by claiming their histories overlap (and in some cases stealing Freeway's stories).

EDIT:

HOLY SHIT I LOVE BRODY!!!!!! "The garbage disposal is not disposaling".

Also, is that Doug rapping at the end?

Sign in to follow this