🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 408 - LIVE at SXSW 2016

Intern Gino Lambardo tags along with Scott for a LIVE Comedy Bang! Bang! recorded at Esther's Follies in Austin, Texas as part of South by Southwest 2016! Ben Schwartz aka The Elegant Mr. S stops by to chat about the greatest deleted scenes in film, the perfect improv suggestion, and math. Then, one of the greatest film actors of our generation, Sylvester Stallone arrives to talk about Creed, what role he would like to portray in an upcoming Star Wars film, and being the originator of Heynong Man. Later, Underworld franchise director Len Wiseman joins in the festivities to screen test Ben with the help of Scott & Gino for his latest vampire film.

This must be why Obama skipped Nancy Reagan's funeral to go to SXSW.

• Like 14

"-Will you like the red pill or the blue pill? Now get out of here you bitch before I slap you again!"

Now that's some classic Sinatra.

• Like 5

Now that's some classic Sinatra.

Also... "Make a Piz-zaaaaaah-JIZZ!"

• Like 6

They all just said Khaleesi but NO TALK OF MUPPET FUCKING!

WHAT THE FRAK, MAN?

And I think Rush Hour was mentioned in the last episode. Shameful.

Great line-up, and I loved the mix of characters and real people.

Finally, a horrible joke inspired by this episode - What does Mac Weldon underwear do with bacteria?

Beat around the bush.

• Like 2

Oh man, as soon as they started really digging into Entourage and the Aquaman movie, I was thinking, "PLEASE ask Len what kind of Aquaman movie he'd make. PLEASE ask Len what kind of Aquaman movie he'd make." Then Scott asked and I was like, "YES!!!" but then immediately they were derailed. Awww man...

• Like 1

Just started the ep, and I wanted to say I loved Gino's Diamond Dallas Page reference.

• Like 3

Only about halfway thru this but I don't care, already an amazing episode. I really hope that Gabrus joins the CBB tour for some dates (or just the Boston one), but I feel like if they had him they'd list his name in the tour.

I am just about always head over heels for any content Kroll gives me on CBB, but man the Sly really gets me. He gets so much mileage out of the simple phrase "he's a good kid"

• Like 2

This episode killed me. I probably looked like a mad man as I was driving and laughing out loud because of the explanation of "beating around the bush".

And also, has anyone else looked up an interview of someone Paul F. Tompkins impersonates and been let down because they don't really sound like his portrayal? It just happened with Len Wiseman. I knew it was unlikely, but I soooo wanted him to sound like that.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this