🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 126 - Julie Klausner Again, Our Close Friend

I liked it when they talk about how the internet made Julie install a breathalyzer on her Twitter.

• Like 6

I'm really loving the work on the santaman storyline In the ads, top notch.

• Like 6

I feel like Hayes's early Mankind and Mr. Socko references were just for me, since I'm a known pro wrestling fan around these forums.

Whenever they make wrestling jokes, I laugh super hard. I remember they did a really funny/tragic Owen Hart goof

• Like 3

Just 4 2 1 away from a popular star

you're welcome, boz man

i was never here

• Like 9

Since we're talking about wrestling now - does anyone remember Nails? I was absolutely terrified of that guy when I was little.

• Like 3

Since we're talking about wrestling now - does anyone remember Nails? I was absolutely terrified of that guy when I was little.

Gigantic dude in a prison uniform, talks like he smokes a carton of cigarettes a day, what's NOT to be terrified of?

It was spelled "Nailz" though. Maybe that.

• Like 4

I'm really loving the work on the santaman storyline In the ads, top notch.

When he laugh sometimes I get very scared Santa is maybe a Jabba the Hutt... but I always try to remember these FACTS:

1) Other talking is like regular Santa

2) Jabba the Hutts DON'T have beard, DO have tiny arms can't hold Harry's razor

3) SOMETIMES reindeer

4) NEVER Max Rebo Band

5) Santa's wife would say something

• Like 10

BueWZyk.png

Just wanted to post this image for no particular reason.

Happy birthday, big guy. Lordy lordy, looks who's thirty haha.

• Like 20

Before I jump into this one, I'm re-listening to the first Julie Klausner episode so I can get caught up on the backstory.

Boy oh boy it sure is good!

Did you have to scale the dreaded pay wall or give money to any owls or is it still on headphones computer?

• Like 4

Hey guys, I wrote this poem for Hayes and I thought I might share it with all of you as well.

A Birthday Poem

Another day, another week, another year with you

We celebrate your birthday friend! Our intentions are true blue

Some say that getting older is an event that we should mourn

But for us what could be happier than the day that you were born

We've listened to your catalog Handbook, RSS!

Even heard Box Angeles and dealt with Scharpling's Best

Things were rather tough this year when you were in New York

But now you're back together, grab the champagne, pop the cork!

So celebrate! Go party! And have countless lovely days!

With undying love, the forums, Happy Birthday our sweet Hayes

• Like 19

Happy Birthday Hayes!

I remember that time I listened to you tell funny jokes and stories. It was like the other 125 times I heard you tell funny jokes and stories. It was also similar to the 40 or so times I listened to you tell funny jokes and stories about reality tv shows. The really do grow up so fast.

ruLwolM.jpg?1

Me and the kids at school worked up a little something for you. Timmy was supposed to bring his GoPro so we could make a video of all of us singing Happy Birthday to you, but Phil and Albert jumped him at the busstop. All he had left were the markers we brought to huff in the bathroom because school is hard. Enough about me, have a good one Hayzebone.

• Like 19

Happy birthday, Hayzie!

I made you a little cheat sheet, but if you want to know your ascendent, I'm going to need the time of your birth down to the exact minute. Your ascendent is actually kiiiiind of important so just PM me any time and I'll fix it, I don't mind. I can also explain all this to you if you want, but I'm going to have to charge for it. It takes a lot of time and effort for me to google this shit and then repeat it in a way that sounds like I didn't just look it up.

DljZRQsl.png

PS - have a wonderful year, and thank you for existing. respect, and goddess bless.

• Like 10

HI Hayes,

Happy birthday. No, I didn't do anything special because I know how important it is for you to have us think of you like one of our real life friends and I wouldn't do anything special for my real life friends either because they're all garbage people. Hope you have a nice day!

love,

Chanson

• Like 15

Hey guys, are you familiar with the dog that has a purple tongue?

Uhhhh YEAH I'm familiar with that dog, his name is HURRICANE DENNIS and he is MY FRIEND!

O8LSpqB.jpg

Edit: Dennis was really hoping for the pro version this week, but he was still pretty excited to get the shout-out. Seriously though, maybe you could mention his name next time?

• Like 21

Happy B-Day, Hayes! How many candles on the cake this year? Do you like to lick the candles when you pull them out of the cake? Or do you suck on them? Either way that's gross, sexually suggestive and especially inappropriate to do in front of your family.

• Like 17

Very funny episode.

Very tightly scripted but the Titanic performances of our leads really made it seem natural and "off the cuff". Special mention for Julie for her guest starring role and Cody, as always, provided a wanton, erotic vibe that really enhanced the episode's boner.

5 stars *****

• Like 14