🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 278 - Go Out and Moan

Actor Drew Tarver shares a story with Howard and Kulap about trying to step into the spotlight while his younger sisters auditioned for American Idol Juniors. They brainstorm unique grieving techniques after a break-up in the Top 5 songs on Stereogum chart. Later, the gang counts down the top 5 movies with the word "spring" in its title. During Two Charted, Ku and H. Michael Kre open some special gifts.

Plug life and no glasses? Howard is turning into Tommy - see me, hear me, touch me, heal me.

1. Hmmm...Rin-gu is Howard's go-to horror film...curious

2. "What's the big mou-I-cause my new shower curtain up has top-top-og-raphy." was amazing. Howard's ability to mangle the English language is delightful.

3. I've heard of a dog swap, but a cat swap???

• Like 2

I laughed SO hard at Ku's answer to my question.

Thanks for the heads up. I made sure to pause in until I swallowed my mouthful of food. That could've been messy / I could have choked to death.

• Like 1

Good stuff. "Signature flubbishes" is an instant classic.

Since Howard didn't mention it (and honestly, probably doesn't even know/remember), "Lopez" premieres on TV Land tonight.

• Like 2

I think it was six - seven flubbishes with one removed for good behavior.

Technically, they should add an extra flubbish because a clip of Drew leaving the room plays after the second ad break.

• Like 1

6 flubbishes--classic Ramhand...although he's ALWAYS prepared with the "4th of July, Asbury Park" clip whenever Wie mentions Springsteen. I love how that must be in Cody's "How to Pacify Howard" Whooch folder. Cracks me up everytime!

Pretty great ep. Two things:

Stoked that Ku was able to meet Australia!!!! That's huge...one step closer to Dragon Manor.

Not sure if H Michael Kre had an automatic "really?" when Ku mentioned for the "bajillionith" time that she "can't watch horror movies, but he already knew that." It literally comes up in every other movies chart every week. i know that Wie "checks out" a lot of the time when Ku talks about her experiences/feelings, but c'mon HMK...old news. Let's move on.

6 flubbishes--classic Ramhand...although he's ALWAYS prepared with the "4th of July, Asbury Park" clip whenever Wie mentions Springsteen. I love how that must be in Cody's "How to Pacify Howard" Whooch folder. Cracks me up everytime!

Pretty great ep. Two things:

Stoked that Ku was able to meet Australia!!!! That's huge...one step closer to Dragon Manor.

Not sure if H Michael Kre had an automatic "really?" when Ku mentioned for the "bajillionith" time that she "can't watch horror movies, but he already knew that." It literally comes up in every other movies chart every week. i know that Wie "checks out" a lot of the time when Ku talks about her experiences/feelings, but c'mon HMK...old news. Let's move on.

blame it on the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

"That sounds insane, but it makes sense."

Drew Tarver with the perfect comment to most Kremerisms.

• Like 1

That story about little Drew dancing in the vidalia onion costume and feeling embarrassed was pretty awesome.

I love a good overshare sometimes. Drew brings such a great energy with him.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this