🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sean Pencil

I'm a brand new here at HH forums.

Looking forward to goofin with the rest of you Handbook heads.

Also where do I post possible questions for the POPCORN gallery?

Byeee

• Like 9

hey bud, the request for popcorn questions, if they are asked that week, are posted in the most recent episode thread. check it periodically. c u l8r crocog8r

• Like 11

You might see "hayzie bone" (Hayes) or "clem dawg" (Sean) make a post like "hey guys need questions for Bun Aztec" and it's on you to take that name, write it on a whiteboard, and really puzzle over it to figure out that it is in fact Ben Aflac, the car insurance duck, who will be the guest on next week's show.

PS: Bear and I are very friendly, but be warned there are some rough-and-tumble cats around here who would burn you HARD for starting a new thread. Typically, we keep all our discussions within the weekly episode thread. C u th8re, hunib8r

• Like 12

^^ what they said. c u 8round, ch8rlie br0wn

• Like 5

Another pencil-themed forum member, huh? I've got my eye on you.

• Like 16

Welcome, new guy.

"hey guys need questions for Bun Aztec"

Bun Aztec,

You're rumored to be writing/directing the Bunman solo film for the DC Zach Sabre-verse. Who are your top 5 Bunman villains, and why?

• Like 4

Hello, I am also new member of the forum. I am curious about these forum, are they like in Caesar times? Very interested in making new friends and having fun with my fellow podcast fans.

Cheers!

PS - My name is Lou Jr. and I have never been a member of the forums before and certainly neever went by a pseudonym that was a blatant ripoff of another forum user. Nosiree, just a regular newbie here at the HH forums. Good.

• Like 1

also new and hi.

What up, what up!

this is a good song

Agreed!

• Like 1

I'm new too , but I am a die-hard Handbook Head. Hi everybody! Seeking mutual understanding of humor.

I sure hope those aren't skelingtons I see back there

Now that you point that out, I sure hope not!

Its got me shaking in my wittle booties just thinking about it.