🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 128 — Adam Sachs, Our Cool Bossfriend

3rd post.

:middle_finger>emoji

• Like 4

Yo I'm hungover and this episode is very funny, even on the 4th listen. Also I just relistened to the We Don't Need Hayes Show With Jeff Dunham and it's a straight-up masterpiece. Even though we do need Hayes, as I think we can all learn from the heartwarming conclusion to the episode.

• Like 9

heynong man lmfao. im woke cuckservative yass slay queen. minions

• Like 11

heynong man lmfao. im woke cuckservative yass slay queen. minions

I don't know what it means, but I did laugh. You kids keep me young.

• Like 8

Ugh, Adam Sachs is [...] Stop trying to make him a thing, Hayes and Sean.

lol it was a total setup, jay p. chill, dawg.

remember pogs? sean started that in 1975. his uncle bequeathed him a quarter million flourescent plastic tubes, seventeen million square feet of reconstituted paper pulp and a smuggled Soviet People's Half Decimeter Circle Cutter.

remember how huge they got? remember how lame they suddenly seemed?

well, sean got bored with them when he started sketching out the code for what would become the TOny Hawk pro skater video game franchise.

so ah. yah. maybe Adam Sachs is a thing now. dont know what to tell you ;-/

• Like 5

Is this thing on?

It's been quite some time since I've checked in on the forum. What bits are hot? What bits are not?

Last time I was here there was a cat/patrick stewart thing going on. Remember? REMEMBER?!??

• Like 5

Is this thing on?

It's been quite some time since I've checked in on the forum. What bits are hot? What bits are not?

Last time I was here there was a cat/patrick stewart thing going on. Remember? REMEMBER?!??

I missed out on a Catnip Stewart bit? Damn. That's what I get for being late to the party. At-self smdh (Stephanie McMahon dick Helmsley).

• Like 5

This ep made the AVClub AND PAWmass, the boys are on CBB, and I got a new HH proper comin my way tomorrow? Hot diggity dog my friends I'm high on life.

• Like 15