🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 106 — It\'s a Fucking Podcast: Pt 1

If you aren't yet glad you survived the rapture, you will be once you hear this episode of Comedy Bang Bang! Not only do we have the hilarious and talented Andy Richter, but we receive a visit from Earwolf's very own Harold Camping: CAKE BOSS! Buddy Valastro tells us what heaven is like, just in case the rapture is upon us, and presents us with yet another bone-chilling tale of cake and death. There is just enough time for Who Said It before we put Buddy's cake trance on hold for next week. Catch the exciting conclusion next Tuesday on Earwolf.

Andy should to continue to be a on as a guest, a few times a year. Cake boss can be on whenever he likes too.

• Like 1

So does Scott always do a Michael Jackson joke at the end of each "Who Said It?"... cause after hearing this one, I'm pretty sure he's done it at least one other time, and that would be a pretty good running gag. :D Bravo, sir.

So does Scott always do a Michael Jackson joke at the end of each "Who Said It?"... cause after hearing this one, I'm pretty sure he's done it at least one other time, and that would be a pretty good running gag. :D Bravo, sir.

yes, as far as I know he's done it everytime

I thought it was a president Barack Obama joke?

in my memory he's done the who said it? "hee hee, shamon, where macaulay at? hee hee where dem elephant bones? shamon." or something similar and attributing it to Obama several times.

• Like 2

in my memory he's done the who said it? "hee hee, shamon, where macaulay at? hee hee where dem elephant bones? shamon." or something similar and attributing it to Obama several times.

lol ok so perhaps its a dual running joke where micheal jackson is the obvious answer but obama is the "correct" answer. either way, it tickles me lol

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this