🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 414 - Hollywood Handbook Comedy! (Hollywood Edition)

Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport from Hollywood Handbook join Scott once again to settle their year long feud and merge the best parts of Comedy Bang! Bang! and Hollywood Handbook. They'll play all the classic CBB games like "Would You Rather?", "Riddle Me This! (Dragon Edition)", and "Fart, Mary, Kiss." Plus, listeners get a special treat as they open the "Teaser Freezer" for a special TV dinner edition in which they take a close look at Heartbeat (formerly Heartbreaker).

• Like 11

If Sean and Hayes' appearance last year was any indicator, this episode will likely be divisive.

• Like 10

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I AM EXCITED

• Like 15

Hey, CBB forum, I'm gonna go ahead and ask you to get way down, and SUCK ON DEEZ!!!

Seriously though, thanks, Scott, for bringing our boys back on.

• Like 18

Would like to offer my respect to both Hayes and Sean on another barnstorming podcast appearance. A little respect goes a long way and we'd do well to not forget that. Looking forward to the universal acclaim this ep will receive. 0//

regards

honlads

cheers honlads

best,

beeface

• Like 9

Hollywood Bang Bang!

great epp.

Next time, we should hear Scott on HH doing Gmail Roulette or abusing engineer Cody!

• Like 8

Not too sure who these Sean Davenport, and Hayes Clements fellas are, but I sure did enjoy them on CBB, maybe I'll give their little show a listen.

• Like 22

OHH MY GOD the front earwolf page made me think there wasn't an epidose today and then I checked on the show's page and THIS CAME UP?! This is one of many things in life that make me fucking estatic

• Like 5

I don't like how Scott says Hayes and Sean when Sean and Hayes sounds much better and more natural. Shaking my dick head Scott

• Like 10