🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 129 — Engineer Cody's Engineer Training Boot Camp and School LIVE

Sean and Hayes appear in front of a live audience to offer tips on personal health and how to eat, then welcome Engineer Cody and special guest TOM SCHARPLING for an inside look at Engineer Cody's Engineer Training Boot Camp and School.

• Like 16

There was a lot of chatter last week about the episode. Some of it good, some of it bad. I'm just here to today to say

BABABOOEY

• Like 17

I haven't "listened", but i have "experienced" this episode. looking forward to listening, and seeing if I can pick out my giggle.

• Like 14

I made sure to laugh extra annoyingly at the recording just so I could point out my laugh when I listen to the episode with friends and family.

• Like 15

I made sure to laugh extra annoyingly at the recording just so I could point out my laugh when I listen to the episode with friends and family.

Hi, Pete Holmes!

(And I say this as a guy that likes Pete Holmes.)

• Like 14

Guys it makes me scared how frequently they bring up how teeteringly on the edge this show is. And honestly with how high concept this shit is I'm surprised it's not more popular. Or is that all just for giggles? People that were at the live show, how many attendants were there?

• Like 13

I don't understand why Hayes gets to have his one friend on the show all the time when Sean only got to have his Workaholics friends on once.

• Like 13

A Tom Sharpling ep! But it has Sean on it so it probably won't be very good <_<

• Like 8

Guys I haven't finished the episode yet but are Sean and Hayes breaking up :(

• Like 2

If I was in that forest being chased by Revenant bear, had vile of poison, I would choose hot dog, go to bathroom

mqdefault.jpg

• Like 7

Anyone else think S&H are really great? Just me? Shame on all of you.

• Like 18

OMG! People that were there, was the water REAL!?

• Like 10

I couldn't sleep at all last night, so I got out of bed and listened to this episode at 4am. I don't think it is a coincidence that I've been grouchy and disoriented ever since. I'm not sure if Tom or Cody is to blame, but frankly, this sucks and I'm real angry about it. Fuck you!

• Like 13

Don't tread on me, bro.

Also, I legitimately thought nobody was going to applaud for Cody for a second. That would have been hilarious.

• Like 9

Hearing Sean give the scenario about doing podcast and growing apart from friend made me sad i wanna throw up

• Like 11

A Tom Sharpling ep! But it has Sean on it so it probably won't be very good <_<

DON'T YOU DO THIS TO ME!

• Like 17

Holy smokes you guys--- I think a decade or so ago, everyone wearing those LIVESTRONG bracelets were time travelers trying to alert me that my future-favorite-podcast would have really strong LIVE performances. Message received, temporal Handbook Head explorers!

• Like 13

Are we all just doing one or two sentences with no jokes in them now? This is a great idea and will save us all a lot of time.

• Like 16