🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
KickMuncher3

Guest Suggestions: Earwolf Regulars

It'd be awesome to have June Diane Raphael on to talk about Zodiac. I'd love to hear some David Fincher stories.

Additionally, I think Lauren Lapkus would be great talking about her performance in Jurassic World, which was (although not the greatest movie) a huge commercial and cultural success.

• Like 2

I'd love to hear Jason Mantzoukas on an episode.

Partly because I want to hear him talk about Sacha Baron Cohen, but mostly because he is a funny, funny man. Dude loves movies too.

• Like 1

I think it would be fun to have Scott Aukerman, the big dog himself, on to talk about his star turn as young Michael Caine's back double for "Austin Powers in Goldmember". Not because it was such a great part, but how the hell he got such a weird part in a pretty big movie.

And I agree I would love to have June Diane Raphael talk about "Zodiac", or ideally have her on with her comedy partner and fellow Earwolf host Casey Wilson, who also worked with David Fincher in "Gone Girl" to compare and contrast their experiences.

• Like 2

Hey Matt -- the show is excellent. Many kudos to you. May I suggest a person to contact? His name is Kent Faulcon (@kentfaulcon and https://www.facebook.com/kent.faulcon) and I haven’t spoken to him since high school but I’ve always followed his career. He’s a writer, director and actor on a Tyler Perry show called “For Better or Worse.”

Anyway, the reason I suggest him is that his first big role came in the ‘90s in “Men in Black.” He’s the only one in this test scene besides Will Smith or Rip Torn to have a speaking line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dijVbM9DpxU

I could reach out, but you’d probably have as much luck on your own. Let me know if you’d like me to try.

Sign in to follow this